- Big feelings, behaviour and emotional regulation
- social emotional skills and development
- How to teach kids about emotional regulation in a playful and effective way
- Why parents are struggling and how to take down the overwhelm
- Friendship and bullying
- Brain science, the stress cycle and kid's behaviour
- Inclusion, neurodiversity and education
She has helped us understand why our kids feel and act the ways they do, problem solve difficulties or challenges and establish boundaries. She’s saved me from so many “Google rabbit holes” listening to what we’re going through or preparing for and helping us understand where the behaviour may have come from and to set up next steps to work together as a family.
She’s honest and realistic, she recognizes life doesn’t necessarily allow for rigid observation of “one (parenting or teaching) method” but stays on top of research and braids it together in suggestions or advice that is approachable."
Parent of infant, 3 & 5 year old
"Tara knows how kids think and how their brains work. She has served as an invaluable translator for me, helping me truly and deeply understand what is developmentally appropriate for my kids, what is motivating their behaviours, and what is the best way to help them be their best selves."
Parent of 2 under 6