Free Parenting Toolkit Bootcamp
Create Your Personalized Guide for Raising Resilient Children.
Learn 3 key tools for understanding behaviour, how feelings work, and what discipline using kindness looks like. The bootcamp will be hosted on my exclusive platform.
Join My Free Bootcamp
Starts on October 11, 2022
Sign up today to start learning the skills and tools you need to become the parent you want to be.
You Know What Kind of Parent You Want to Be
Let's Make it Happen!
As the world shifts and you are looking to parent differently than how you were parented, it can feel like an impossible task. Building skills and tools for feelings and resilience is layered. Growing up you never learned how to do it, so teaching your child can be exhausting, overwhelming and filling you with self-doubt.
That's why I've created this Parenting Toolkit Bootcamp!
This is for the parent who:
- wonders, am I messing this all up?
- wants to make space for feelings and still get out the door on time
- is overwhelmed by second-guessing & parent guilt
- wants to equip their child with skills for life & resiliency
- is looking for a way to parent that validates children without undermining themselves
YESSSSS! I want to do the Free Bootcamp!!
What is social emotional learning (SEL) and why do you need to know it to become the parent you want to be?
We will explore 'Dino Brain' and how the Stress Cycle is impacting you and your child.
I am going to introduce you to part of my signature framework, Parent Clues for Problem Solving, so you can start understanding what your child's behaviour means.
I will introduce you to how to build your baseline for using the Language of Kindness to navigate discipline and build essential life skills.
"I knew what kind of parent I wanted to be, but you gave me the guidelines and framework to make it happen."
Parent speaking about their experience in the Building Resilience Through Kindness Program
Join the bootcamp today!
Meet Your Instructor: Tara Gratto M.S.Ed, MA, OCT
A social emotional expert with over twenty years of experience working with children and families. I created this Boot Camp to get you started on becoming the parent you want to be.
Some of my experience includes:
- Working in classrooms, guidance, administration, and for 7.5 years as a hybrid outdoor and play based preschool owner
- Engaging directly with hundreds of children and their families to support unique learning and emotional needs
- Being a parent who understands how overwhelming the information available can be and how much parent guilt affects our decisions
My goal is to support you with practical strategies and frameworks that will manage the overwhelm while fostering essential life skills with your children.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the Bootcamp start
How does it work?
What if I can't make it to all the live lessons?
What is Circle and is it safe?
What happens after the bootcamp?
Join the Free 7 Day Parenting Toolkit Bootcamp
Let's get started on supporting you with becoming the parent you want to be!