Building an Emotional Regulation Toolbox
Parent Workshop Hosted by Tara Gratto M.S.Ed., MA, OCT
Emotional regulation is something that you likely never learned growing up, but is the key to unlocking your parenting!
This workshop is for you if:
- You're trying to parent differently than how you were parented
- You're feeling guilty because you're yelling or losing control more often than you'd like
- You want to understand what to do about your child's behaviour
- You have a big feeler and you need some tools to support them
- You want to stop second-guessing your parenting decisions
Let's take the trickiness out of everyday challenges with some actionable tools for your parenting toolbox.
Building An Emotional Regulation Toolbox: Parent Workshop
What Parents Say About My Workshops
"I always learn so much from you. You have this way of tackling really hard topics without judgement or shame."
"I love that you show me there's nothing wrong with me or my intuition. I'm not a failure as a mother. I just never learned this stuff and it's not as simple as just knowing it."
Hello hello! I'm Tara, the founder of Raising Resilient Children!
I bring to this role over 20 years of experience working with children and families in a variety of settings and countries.
A little peek inside my experience:
- Worked in classrooms, guidance, administration, and for 7.5 years as a hybrid outdoor and play based preschool owner
- Hold two Masters degrees and professional teaching designation with a special interest in social emotional intelligence and empathy
- I'm a parent of two middle schoolers so understand how overwhelming the information available can be and the impact that parent guilt can have on our decisions
- Wrote a picture book to support parents, educators and caring adults with building tools and skills for emotional regulation
My goal is to support you with practical strategies and frameworks that will manage the overwhelm while fostering essential life skills with your children.